FICTIOИ PLANE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FICTIOИ PLANE

Fiction Plane forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear FFs!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kati
First class passager [Fictionaire]
Kati

Dear FFs! Empty
PostSubject: Dear FFs!   Dear FFs! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:15 pm

Hello my Fiction Friends sunny

I am so happy to have discovered this Fiction World, where I have found all of you besides our Fiction Guys and their Fiction Fab Music!

Finally, I am taking some time to write something on my notebook not related to my thesis. I usually seat in front of my pc almost all the day to work on it and I sometimes feel in prison if I look at the sun out of the window which sends its regards to me study (For those who are wondering which the subject of my thesis is...I am subtitling the Irish documentary "Bloody Sunday. A Derry Diary" from English into Italian as I am specializing in languages and media - English and German).

However, thanks to all of you, I enjoy my pauses visiting you on OurSpace and forums cheers I really can't wait for December, meeting you and sharing something very special with you!

Everything began on 2nd October 2007, at the opening session of The Police concert in Turin. I have been dreaming about one of their gigs for years, because I discovered them after Sting's solo carrier and I had never thought that their reunion would be possible! Now, let's go back to that date...I bought the ticket almost 7 months before the concert, then I spent the summer in Derry, Northern Ireland. I could have stayed there longer till the winter season, but I came back to Italy because I didn't want to miss the concert I have been waiting for soooo long. A Spanish friend, Karmele, my flatmate in Derry, came to visit me after my homecoming and went together to Turin as she is also a big fan of The Police.

I saw three people on the stage, I only knew the name of the singer, Joe, after having read Broken Music. As I heard the first guitar tunes something happened inside of me (I think the same happened to Karmele!) and it was "love at first tune"! I love you My boyfriend (after many years together he is now no longer mine) was also very impressed, he is also a singer and songwriter.

Since then I started to look for more information about FP because in Italy they are practically unknown. That's exactly when I joined you in OurSpace and the Fictionaires cheers Hey nice to meet you! I think their "unknown" status in the boot will not last that much...as I officially set up FPI - Fiction Plane Italy - lol! whose mission is to promote OurGuys here in Italy...of course starting at local level! Let's see what happens...the important is to spread the word! I have a good partner, my friend Manu, whoever goes to London will know him in person. Unfortunately, I have to wait till December to meet you. I can't wait...Please promise that you will think of me on 4th October...just a few seconds, I don't ask that much! clown

Should this business be successful...you girls are very welcome chez moi cheers

I have to stop speaking about me, otherwise what shall we talk about when we meet?!?! flower

K

PS I forgot to tell you that the first song they played in Turin and I felt in love with was ANYONE I love you

Last edited by Kati on Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katiusciav
chicken
Control tower [Fictionaire]
chicken

Dear FFs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear FFs!   Dear FFs! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:31 pm

Nice introduction Kati!!! WELCOME HERE!!!! Very Happy cheers

our goal is F. P . I (too but not I like Italian)
this is more like Fiction Plane International !! lol!

enjoy your flight!!

see you in Dec!!
Dear FFs! 155331
de chicken.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hittheroadagain
Kati
Kati

Dear FFs! Empty
PostSubject: FPInternational   Dear FFs! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:08 pm

You're right Chicken!

I thought of Fiction Plane I...mentioning Italy because things usually start little by little, let's say locally. Given that FPInternational is a big company, a worldwide business Cool I thought to act locally where no one has still implemented something... Laughing Even Bill Gates started to deal with computers at home Wink So, I have just set up one of the FPInternational branches...I am happy to be your Italian partner lol!
Back to top Go down
chicken
chicken

Dear FFs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear FFs!   Dear FFs! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:27 pm

And you're right too!! that's what everybody does at home for FP.... i guess !! that's what i do too. taht's best way to touch more and more people.

FPI make me think about FBI. are we FP investigaters? lol
Back to top Go down
Kati
Kati

Dear FFs! Empty
PostSubject: FP(B)I   Dear FFs! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:23 am

Chkn!

Yes we are, don't we look like investigators: Cool Cool ??

I have a problem. As an investigator, I have currently some troubles within my secret mission, that is, I couldn't find out how to get a 1st class ticket for my future flights here on the Plane...I think FP(B)Int. will let the staff travel in a more comfortable way given the importance of their mission, won't they? Suspect

K
Back to top Go down
chicken
chicken

Dear FFs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear FFs!   Dear FFs! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:28 pm

ahah to get first class tickets you have to post and post and post...... Smile
Back to top Go down
Kati
Kati

Dear FFs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear FFs!   Dear FFs! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:42 pm

I suspected it Cool
Back to top Go down
Analia
Eco class passager
Eco class passager
Analia

Dear FFs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear FFs!   Dear FFs! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:14 pm

Welcome here Kati!! Its been a long timesince Iposted in Chicken forum, I will be here more often, promise Chicken!! Kati is great to se you here too Very Happy
Kisses to everybody!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nikki Plane
Nikki Plane

Dear FFs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear FFs!   Dear FFs! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:00 am

Thats a great introduction Kati! And FP need more and more and MORE fans like you! I love the way you just got in there and set things up - good on you! I also am guilty of not posting in here enough (je suis desolee mon petit poulet!!) but I PROMISE I will drop in more often!! It's a really cool forum to hang out in flower

I am also very impressed at how you are all making jokes in English when none of you speak it as a first language! And you never told me your college work was about Ireland kati! That is very interesting - you will learn a lot from that book. It's a hard story though.

It's great to see so many Ficitionaires in here - I hope loads more members join and it gets bigger and bigger and bigger!

Later guys,

queen Nikki
Back to top Go down
http://groups.myspace.com/fictionplanefans
chicken
chicken

Dear FFs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear FFs!   Dear FFs! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:12 pm

Thanks for nuice words Nikki ! i hope this place will also get more and more members and become really big ! Smile that could be fun ! so everybody if you love this forum... share it !! ahah

Yeah Kati is biggest Fictionaire in Italy!!! Smile FBI!!
Back to top Go down
Kati
Kati

Dear FFs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear FFs!   Dear FFs! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:56 pm

Dear Queen and Chicken,

THANK YOU for your kind words, YOU ARE LOVELY!!!!

Nikki, I'm sorry not to have told you that much about me and your lovely country, but here the main topic is FP Smile we will deal with it - and of course with us - in a few months! santa

After my stay in Derry I am now more familiar with this sad case and touches me every time I watch that documentary I am working on...

As about the jokes, I think it is possible for non-native speaking persons to come up with something in English thanks to the language flexibility and in particular when one is in a good mood!

Love ya! clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear FFs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear FFs!   Dear FFs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear FFs!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FICTIOИ PLANE :: OИ BOARD :: Who are you ??-
Jump to: