FICTIOИ PLANE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FICTIOИ PLANE

Fiction Plane forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi hi!

Go down 
+2
Anjelica
Aud
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aud
First class passager [Fictionaire]
Aud

Hi hi! Empty
PostSubject: Hi hi!   Hi hi! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:23 pm

Hi fellow FP fans!

My name is Audrey. Just quit my studies to make my dream come true; that's setting things up in the music business! Besides being a Fictionaire, I'm a huge U2 and MUSE fan as well, a drummer and a total music nut.

FP fan since August/September 2007. I hardly ever listen to the radio anymore, but around that time I happened to listen to 3FM quite a lot. The radio station played 'Two Sisters' a lot and I slowly got hooked on that song. After listening to some other FP songs I was quite (pleasantly) suprised. All Bitter Forces... songs, Hate and Anyone were among the songs I liked immediately. Others like Fake Light... and Cold Water Symmetry were songs that took some time to 'get used to'. I was slowly becoming a casual fan though.

A couple of months before a friend of mine asked me to go with him to The Police in September. I agreed to go with him as I got curious about this so-called amazing band of the eighties. I also asked a couple of others to come with us (like fellow U2 fan and Fictionaire Linny! cheers ).

After a while (around August; after I discovered FP) I read Fiction Plane were supporting The Police and it was just then it dawned on me I was going to see Fiction Plane!!! Shocked bounce It took a while before I realized 'discovering FP' and 'going to The Police concert' were connected to each other. DUH! geek clown

The Police show was awesome (except for the audience, it was a very lame one). FP amazed me as well with their 'support gig'. I was so gutted I couldn't make it to the acoustic FP show a couple of hours before and their gig the day after. pale

After a while I started to listen to their music more and more. It was also great to meet other FP fans on the MySpace group. When it got known FP were coming back to the Netherlands I knew I had to get tickets. Then it got known they would do an acoustic show again! I remember ending up at the music store in Delft way too early. It was so cold too!! There was just one man there and he was not even there to see FP. Woops. silent

After the Utrecht and Amsterdam gigs I was completely flabbergasted. affraid bounce Very Happy I just couldn't believe what I just experienced. I just met some fellow FP fans (Fictionaires!), who were completely fab, each in their own way. Besides that, I just experienced three FP shows. I can't even tell how much I liked these shows. santa bounce cheers
I witnessed a band who made great, great music! There was such a good vibe! afro

Can't even tell how much I liked the London, Paaspop and Den Haag shows.
I love their music! Like Anj said as well, I did not expect it to come this way. It did, though. I can only blame the music! Wink I love you bounce cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anjelica
Anjelica

Hi hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi hi!   Hi hi! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:28 pm

Aud !! Do i know you? scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xmrsbrightside
Nora
Eco class passager
Eco class passager
Nora

Hi hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi hi!   Hi hi! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:42 pm

Welcome on the Plane Aud!!! Very Happy

Have fun here!! afro
Back to top Go down
http://sacredsting.free.fr
chicken
Control tower [Fictionaire]
Control tower [Fictionaire]
chicken

Hi hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi hi!   Hi hi! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:56 pm

WOW!! good life story !!! you finally made it !! lol see... feeling better now???want to talk? lie there...it's 45e/min Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hittheroadagain
kty
kty

Hi hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi hi!   Hi hi! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:12 pm

Hi Aud

welcome on board

hope to see you next gig

afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kkttyy
linny
linny

Hi hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi hi!   Hi hi! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:56 am

my dear aud!
im honoured that I saw fp with you for the first time!
thanks I love you I love you I love you
we rock!! afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi hi!   Hi hi! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi hi!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FICTIOИ PLANE :: OИ BOARD :: Who are you ??-
Jump to: