FICTIOИ PLANE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FICTIOИ PLANE

Fiction Plane forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from Geordieland!

Go down 
+2
Aud
Shan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shan
Eco class passager
Eco class passager

Greetings from Geordieland! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Geordieland!   Greetings from Geordieland! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:19 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm Shan, I'm a Geordie and I'm a Fictionaire too. First saw the guys at supporting the Police, and whilst I like the Police I was never a huge fan & mainly went because JoJo is nuts about them. And then we saw FP and the rest is history! Who'd have thought that one event could change things so much?

As Nikki said in her topic, it's been quite a ride - not only do we have amazing music made by some amazing guys, we also have each other (soppy bit coming up!) and I've made some incredible friends in the Fictionaires. Our party in October was just outstanding and it was fab to meet so many of you at last, and I thank my lucky stars that I mentioned those last minute Police tickets to JoJo all those months ago.

Thanks for everything so far, and I'm so looking forward to whatever comes next!!
Back to top Go down
Aud
First class passager [Fictionaire]
Aud

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Geordieland!   Greetings from Geordieland! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:51 pm

Welcome Shan! cheers
Back to top Go down
chicken
Control tower [Fictionaire]
Control tower [Fictionaire]
chicken

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Geordieland!   Greetings from Geordieland! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:34 pm

Wilcomen aqui Shan !!!

Glad you're here !!!

See you in Dec!!!

xxx
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hittheroadagain
kty
kty

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Geordieland!   Greetings from Geordieland! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:21 am

Welcom on board cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kkttyy
Adele
Eco class passager
Eco class passager
Adele

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Geordieland!   Greetings from Geordieland! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:40 am

good I haven't been here in ages but welcome Shan and everyone else bounce sunny
Back to top Go down
Christa
Christa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Geordieland!   Greetings from Geordieland! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:28 am

Welcome, Shan!

It was so nice to see you in London, and it will be great to see you again in Amsterdam next month!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Geordieland!   Greetings from Geordieland! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Geordieland!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FICTIOИ PLANE :: OИ BOARD :: Who are you ??-
Jump to: